Congratulations From Eric Pearl & The Reconnection®! Congratulations on your successful completion of The Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program with The Reconnection Teaching Team! You may now facilitate Reconnective Healing® and The Reconnection® as part of your practice. Please remember, while you are allowed to practice these services, you are not authorized to teach either of them. Your Reconnection-Certified Practitioner status is valid for two years from the date of your credentialing. To maintain your status you must meet with an authorized mentor and credential every two years. We invite you to visit our website at www.TheReconnection.com. There you will find practitioner support services such as the latest updates on how scientific research supports this work, our online Practitioner Community, information about Eric’s book, “The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself,” and Eric Pearl and Frederick Ponzlov’s “Solomon Speaks On Reconnecting Your Life”, as well as, our Seminar and Events Calendar with upcoming events to help support you in your development. If you already have a Directory Listing, please contact our office at email@example.com to add your new services! We encourage you to continue to add to your skills by attending our Mentor Entry Qualification Program and to set the goal of helping others to step into their mastery of this work by becoming a Practitioner Mentor. Welcome to The Reconnection Family! All of us at The Reconnection — For seminar updates, please visit www.TheReconnection.com or contact the office at: The Reconnection, PO Box 3600, Hollywood, CA 90078-3600 Main: 323.960.0012 Toll free: 1.888.374.2732 Fax: 323.960.0011 Email: Info@TheReconnection.com
For seminar updates, please visit www.TheReconnection.com or contact the office at:
The Reconnection, PO Box 3600, Hollywood, CA 90078-3600
Main: 323.960.0012 Toll free: 1.888.374.2732 Fax: 323.960.0011 Email: Info@TheReconnection.com
To download your certificate, agree to the following:
RECONNECTIVE HEALING PRACTITIONER – STANDARDS OF PRACTICE AND POLICIES
Congratulations on achieving one of the Classifications to be a Reconnective Healing Practitioner! Your Classification (such as “Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner” or “Reconnection-Certified Practitioner”) authorizes you to practice certain Reconnective Healing approaches (but only the approaches permitted for your specific Classification). These Standards of Practice and Policies govern your activities as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner, so please read them carefully as you are agreeing to comply with them. Remember that you must also comply with requirements set forth in any agreements you have executed with our Company (such as our Program Participation & Practitioner Agreement and all prior Seminar Entrance Agreements) and any Additional Policies that may be issued.
- Standards of Practice
- When practicing Reconnective Healing, I will only use and provide to clients the healing approaches that are permitted by my applicable Classification.
- I will properly educate, brief and debrief my clients so that they may better understand their experiences and the benefits of Reconnective Healing.
- No Mixing of Energy Healing Modalities. I acknowledge and understand, as explained to me during Reconnection Events, the Reconnective Healing Program does not permit its practitioners to mix Reconnective Healing approaches with any energy healing modalities, techniques or practices – such as, but not limited to, Reiki, Qi Qong, Jin Shin, Johrei, etc. (collectively “Energy Healing Modalities”). I agree that I will not practice any Energy Healing Modalities during the time that I hold my Classification – whether during the Reconnective Healing services I provide to clients or otherwise. I will not incorporate any “rituals” or techniques when receiving Reconnective Healing services.
- I understand that my clients are the most important part of my practice. I will treat them professionally, compassionately, and with dignity.
- I will provide a safe, clean, professional and appropriate environment for client sessions.
- I will not ask my clients to disrobe (except for removing their footwear).
- For the Reconnective Healing services I provide, I will only charge and collect fees in accordance with the fee schedule communicated by the Company.
- I understand and will comply with all applicable international, national, state and local laws, rules, regulations, directives and guidelines (including those governing the operation of my business, tax, privacy, and advertising/marketing) applicable in the country(ies) and geographic area(s) in which I practice Reconnective Healing approaches. Among other things, if I collect personal information from a client, I will comply with all privacy and data security laws, rules, regulations and guidelines applicable to the country(ies) and geographic area(s) in which I practice and applicable to my clients.
- No medical services
- I recognize the people who come to me for Reconnective Healing are clients, not patients, in connection with the Reconnective Healing services I provide. If I am a licensed medical or health care professional and provide medical or health care services to an individual in such capacity, I acknowledge and agree that such medical or health care services are separate and apart from any Reconnective Healing services I provide. (Furthermore, as stated above, I shall not mix Reconnective Healing with Energy Healing Modalities.)
- I will communicate to my clients that Reconnective Healing is not a medical treatment or procedure, and is not a substitute for medical treatment. I will also communicate to my clients that they are solely responsible for seeking their own medical advice and care.
- I will not diagnose, treat or advise about any medical symptom, condition, illness or disease of any person when practicing Reconnective Healing.
- I will not make any promises or guarantees to clients about the results of Reconnective Healing.
- Communicating about Reconnective Healing or any Reconnection Information
- Unless I am an authorized member of the Company or its teaching staff, or have prior written permission from the Company, I will limit my presentations about Reconnective Healing and Reconnection Information to fifteen (15) minutes or less. If I wish to provide longer presentations, I will submit for review my proposed materials, content and an example video of my presentation skills to the Company for advance approval.
- There may be situations in which I wish to create, either by myself or with a third party, written material, photographic, video, audiovisual or other content about Reconnective Healing or Reconnection Information. I will submit the proposed content to the Company for advance approval before: (a) I publish, distribute or use such content through means I control (e.g., posting on my own blog, website or social media account); and/or (b) I submit such content to any third party for it to publish, distribute or use (e.g., submitting to another website or publisher).
- Without prior written consent from the Company, I will not conduct any interviews with, or make any appearances on, media outlets (whether print, television, radio, online, digital or in any other media) to discuss Reconnective Healing or any Reconnection Information.
- When communicating about Reconnective Healing or any Reconnection Information, I will not modify or add to the teachings I receive from the Company.
- Unless I am specifically trained and authorized in writing by the Company, I will not teach anyone to perform Reconnective Healing or any form of healing that is the same, substantially similar to, or derived from the philosophy and approaches of Reconnective Healing.
- While I am a Reconnective Healing Practitioner and hold any Classification, I shall not say, make, state, or publish, directly or indirectly, or assist anyone else in saying, making, stating or publishing, orally or in writing, directly or indirectly, anything derogatory or disparaging about: (a) the Company or any person in any way associated with the Company; (b) Reconnective Healing, Reconnection Events, Reconnection Information or any aspect of the Reconnective Healing Program; and/or (c) Eric Pearl.
- Promoting My Services as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner
I understand I may advertise, market and/or promote my status as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner, my Classification and my offering of Reconnective Healing services permitted by my Classification – such as on business cards, brochures, advertisements and websites. When doing so, I will comply with the following provisions:
- When identifying my status as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner and my applicable Classification, I will only use the Classification name exactly as determined by the Company (such as “Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner” or “Reconnection-Certified Practitioner”). I shall not modify or change the Classification name or description in any way.
- When describing Reconnective Healing, I will only use descriptions and wording published on the Company website or in other written or promotional materials distributed by the Company (such as the brochure entitled “Getting the Word Out,” or Eric Pearl’s book, “The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself”). If I wish to create my own descriptions or material to describe Reconnective Healing, I will obtain advance written approval from the Company for such material before I print, distribute, publish or use it.
- When promoting my Reconnective Healing services or referencing my Classification, I agree to promote and offer only services that are permitted by my Classification, and that are consistent with the Reconnective Healing Program, its approaches and its philosophy. As stated above, I will not practice (and will not promote or offer) any Energy Healing Modalities during the time that I hold my Classification, and will not provide any Energy Healing Modalities whenever I am providing Reconnective Healing services to my clients.
- On all promotional materials I publish or distribute (including, but not limited to, business cards, brochures, advertisements and websites), I shall include the following language: “For information about Reconnective Healing, visit www.TheReconnection.com.”
- Trademark Usage Guidelines. I understand the Company is granting me (including through a separate agreement) a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, permission and/or license to use the Licensed Marks (defined below) so that I can promote my services as a Reconnective Healing Practitioner. I agree to comply with the following usage guidelines and any other trademark usage guidelines published or provided by the Company:
- I will only use the Licensed Marks to describe my Classification and the services I have been authorized to provide in connection with my Classification.
- Without prior written approval from the Company, I will not create or register a domain name, email address, social media account or other online identifier for myself or my practice that uses, incorporates or references the Licensed Marks or any other Reconnection Marks.
- I will only use the Licensed Marks (or authorized versions of any logo or design marks thereof). I will not alter or modify the Licensed Marks (including any logo or design marks thereof) in any way.
- I will not use the Licensed Marks or any other Reconnection Marks in any company or entity name.
As used in this document, these terms have the following meaning:
- “Company” means The Reconnection, LLC, a limited liability company formed in the State of California, United States and, where the context requires, includes its current European subsidiary, The Reconnection (Europe) S.L., and any of their past, current or future parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or their assigns.
- “Reconnective Healing” refers to the healing approaches developed by Eric Pearl and taught by the Company and/or its representatives – including, but not limited to, approaches taught in the seminars and programs described as Level I (The Essentials of Reconnective Healing Seminar), Level II (The Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner Program), and The Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program (formerly known as Level III/The Reconnection).
- “Reconnection Event” means any past, present, and/or future lectures, book signings, workshops, seminars, programs or events taught, led, organized, moderated and/or hosted by Eric Pearl and/or a representative of the Company, held, exhibited or distributed in any medium now known or hereafter devised, including but not limited to live, radio, television, prerecorded audio or video, online, or mobile.
- “Reconnection Information” means any material, content, teachings, methods, processes, tools, concepts, guides, kits, know-how, lessons, works, ideas, and other information related to Reconnective Healing, Reconnection Events, the Reconnective Healing Program, the Company and/or Eric Pearl (including but not limited to the book entitled “The Reconnection: Heal Others, Heal Yourself”) that is conveyed to or received by me in any form or media now or hereafter devised, at any time (before, during or after a Reconnection Event which I attend).
- “Reconnective Healing Program” means the overall program and system of Reconnection Events, Reconnection Information, and training of participants to become Reconnective Healing Practitioners, as may be updated from time to time.
- A “Reconnective Healing Practitioner” is a person who has completed requirements set by the Company to be authorized to provide Reconnective Healing services and who continues to fulfill ongoing requirements set by the Company to maintain his or her Classification.
- A Reconnective Healing Practitioner may qualify for one or more classifications (each as “Classification”) such as: (a) a “Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner” (for completion of program Levels I and II); (b) “Reconnection- Certified Practitioner” (for completion of The Reconnection-Certified Practitioner Program, formerly referenced as Level III/The Reconnection); and/or (c) any other classification which the Company may later choose to offer.
- “Additional Policies” means any other policies, procedures, rules, guidelines, terms and conditions of the Company for a Classification that may be posted on the Company website or be otherwise communicated to me, as may be amended from time to time.
- “Licensed Marks” means THE RECONNECTION®, RECONNECTIVE HEALING® marks, and mark(s) associated with my applicable Classification that the Company chooses to license to me (whether such marks are registered or not in the country, jurisdiction or territory where I reside or provide Reconnective Healing services).
I agree to the above